COME JOIN USLakeland Writers is open to all individuals who write for profession or pleasure.
Community Southern Bank
3340 South Florida Avenue
Lakeland, FL 33803
All meetings begin at 6:30pm on the days listed. Most will last until 8:30.
Two FWA Mini-Conferences are around the corner! Check Them Out!
The April mini conference on April 25 at the Hilton Altamonte Springs!
- April 25, 2015
- Check-in & registration opens at 8:30 AM
- Bookstore will be open from 9:00 AM – 4:15 PM
- Closing & Door Prizes at 3:45 PM – 4:00PM
Concurrent sessions on:
· Young Adult
· G.R.E.A.T. Writing
· How to Write a Scene 6 Ways (By NY Times Bestseller, Cecil Murphey)
· Advanced Writing
Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs
350 Northlake Blvd., Altamonte Springs, Florida, 32701-5297
Telephone: 407-830-1985 | Website
- $79. Florida Writers Association Member
- $99. Non-Member
- Includes continental breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Last day to register online 4/22/15. On-site registration available.
Daytona Beach Mini-Conference
May 16, 2015 – Mini Conference
2 tracks, run simultaneously, all day: Historical Fiction and Sci-Fi Fantasy
Check-in & registration opens at 8:30 AM
Location – Grace Episcopal Church
4110 South Ridgewood Avenue
Port Orange FL 32127-4519
– $79. Florida Writers Association Member
– $99. Non-Member
Includes continental breakfast, lunch and snacks
Last day to register online 5/13/15. On-site registration available.
Click here to register: https://floridawriters.net/shop/daytona-beach-mini-conference/
This entry was posted on April 12, 2015, 7:34 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.